Monday, December 3, 2012

Help LatinoLA.com Become LatinoCities! I Need Your Support!

LatinoLA is the online home to Southern California's Latino voices, lives and souls. I started it as an email newsletter in 1998, but since then, my partners and I have pioneered user-generated content, where anyone with something to say can share their story and/or promote their event. We are now ready to take the next step, by building LatinoCities, a network of Latino “hubs” -- cities, regions and communities large and small throughout the U.S. --, each one reflecting the sabor of its local cultura. We can’t create LatinoCities without resources, which is why I'm this blogs readers to support us by donating to our crowd funding campaign. Our goal is to raise $15,000 by January 7, 2013. We gladly accept any and all donations, but to make it more compelling to you, we're offering personal, one-of-a-kind and culturally unique premiums for various levels of giving. Please click on this LatinoCities Campaign link to learn more! Any amount will be appreciated. Please leave a comment or suggestion on the campaign website. I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment